Submit Your Entry
- To be eligible for WA Unlocked, entries must be no more than 15 minutes in length.
- All productions screened at WA Unlocked 2019 must have been completed after December 31st, 2016, and must be in English or have English subtitles.
- All selected films must be available to screen on H.264.
- All entries must have been filmed in Western Australia OR have a film crew comprised of a minimum 50% Western Australian’s.
- Eligible entries must not have been submitted to WA Unlocked in any previous years (this must be the first time they are being entered).
- Entries may be currently available for public viewing.
For any questions re eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORIES OF NOMINATIONS:
- Best Film,
- Best Direction,
- Best Story,
- Best Cinematography,
- Best Editing,
- Best Production Design,
- Best Sound Design,
- Best Actor (Female),
- Best Actor (Male),
- *Best Music Video (New).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
If your film is selected for shortlisting, you will be advised by the 1st of March, 2019. If your film is selected for the Official Screening, you will be advised by the 1st of April, 2019. If selected for the Official Screening, we will then require all successful entries to complete an online acceptance form and deliver your film’s video file by the 8th of April, 2019.
*All submitted Music Video’s will be screened throughout the evening BUT the shortlisted top four (4) will be screened during the main event.
WA Unlocked expects selected filmmakers to provide a digital file for screening quality as either a H.264 (Mp4) or .MOV. Selected filmmakers are expected to transfer files via a provided online service or send files on hard drive/USB sticks.
Selected filmmakers will be required to have supporting promotional material, which includes: logline, short synopsis, key crew and cast names, and a poster. *If you do not possess a poster, WA Unlocked can create one for you.
Rights granted by the Producer
The Producer grants WA Unlocked the right to reproduce part of their film (maximum 1 min) for the purposes only of promoting the festival. This may be as part of a compilation; for exhibition by any means including theatrical screening, internet; for cable, satellite, microwave or by any medium not yet devised.
ENTERING A FILM IN THIS FESTIVAL IMPLIES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE REGULATIONS!